ThreeC consortium invites you to join the ThreeC – MOOC ( = Massive Open Online Courses)
The EMMA-project has provided the EMMA-Platform to our course.
The course is aimed to everybody who works in education and wants to know more about circular economy. The course will run for 4 weeks, 1h course + 2 homework per week, and will include access to the EMMA online platform, a weekly menu of recommended reading, videos, links to further information, circular economy quizzes
You can follow the course also after the 4 weeks pilot run at any time.
To enroll : go to http://platform.europeanmoocs.eu/
Sign up and select the course Circular economy. Enroll for the course
Lesson 1. General introduction on Circular economy
Lesson 2 A didactical approach for education for a circular economy
Lesson3. Sequence of assignments
Lesson 4. Case studies
- Drinking package. A sequence of lessons conducted in Lambertus scholen (Belgium)
- Practice 2. Fashion design. A serious of lessons conducted in ROC Tilburg (Netherlands)
- you’ll learn what circular economy means;
- you’ll be introduced to competencies for a circular economy;
- you’ll learn how circular-economy-competencies can be achieved;
- you’ll experience how such a learning process can be conducted;
- • you’ll be introduced to examples of ThreeC school practices.
Author: Martin de Wolf
Martin de Wolf works at Fontys University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands) as a geography teacher trainer and coordinator of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). He was involved in many ESD-projects in the Netherlands, published geography schoolbooks and a book for higher education about ESD.
COAUTHOR : Alexandra Baldaque