Martin de Wolf (Fontys University) organized with Werkplaats De Gruyter (Province of North-Brabant) and Het Groene Brein ROOTS a Dutch conference on Circular Economy and Education. Several teachers who had attended the Tallin course presented their projects. Audience (65 people) consisted of teachers, policy makers, representatives of compagnies and a few students.
Click CE_impressions_Conference Den Bosch11-2015 for a PDF report (in Dutch) of the conference
Undere here, a short summary of the presentations and workshops that took place:
Martin de Wolf (Teacher Trainer Fontys University of Applied Sciences) Presentation PDF format CE_ MartindeWolf Conference_Den Bosch
- De Conceptenbouwersand Koning Willem I College discussed their experiences with their first ThreeC project. Design ideas of the students are published in one document.
- Het Ontwikkelcentrum presented ideas about education for a new economy.
- IkCircuLEER presented educational ideas for pre-vocational schools.
- ROC Mode( Vocational fashion design school) presented the outcomes of their first ThreeC project
- Duurzaam MBO (Sustainable Vocational Education Network): discussed possibilities with teachers to implement circular economy in vocational education.
- Stapper Duurzaam Advies (Sustainability consultancy) introduced possibilities of biobased materials. CE_ Stapper advies_Conference_Den Bosch PDF (Dutch language)
- Citaverde College closed the afternoon with a short reflection and presentation about their project on Cradle 2 Cradle.
- Stiels BV invited all participants to join his company to challenge pupils to come up with creative ideas for a circular economy. CE_ STIELS Conference_Den Bosch
- Martin Bakker (Province of North-Brabant) closed the programme with an invitation to all participants to use the possibilities of cooperation with VIBA-EXPO as service-institute for sustainable development.